[Alumni Guest Post] Recipe: Roasted Vegetables
Posted on February 25, 2014 by Nataliya Naydorf
2 sweet potatoes
6 cloves of garlic
1 red pepper
1 green pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Cut zucchini, potato, sweet potato, red and green peppers, beet and carrots into half inch thick pieces. There is no need to peel the skins since they’re good for you!
- Peel garlic cloves and cut them in half length wise.
- Put vegetables into large plastic container with a lid and pour olive oil over vegetables until they are coated.
- Sprinkle vegetables evenly with pepper, salt, thyme, paprika, basil and rosemary so that they visibly coat the top layer of vegetables.
- Put the lid over the vegetables and shake the container so that the vegetables are evenly coated and the garlic is evenly distributed throughout.
- Pour out contents into baking dish. Sprinkle any herb that you feel isn’t participating in the vegetable party going on in your baking dish.
- Put into oven for an hour and ten minutes. Poke potatoes and beet with a fork after 45 minutes and then every 15 minutes after. The fork should pierce the veggies easily and they should be soft.
- Serve with labnah!